Looking to invest in property? Our buy-to-let advisors will give you all the information you need to know when building your property portfolio. A buy to let mortgage is a loan for purchasing or refinancing residential property which is let to tenants rather than lived in by the borrower.
Guide to buy to let mortgages
- Deposit With 25%
- Income – Applicant must have minimum basic employed income, pension income or taxable self-employed income of at least £25,000 per year. But Some lender may consider buy to let mortgage no income requirement
- Maximum age – depending on Lender
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy (minimum six months, maximum 12 months- depending on Lender )
- Rental income – buy-to-let loan, they look at the expected rental income – and most lenders insist that the annual rental income must at least equal 125% to 145% of the annual mortgage interest payments.
- Buy to let -Interest-only mortgages most buy-to-let loans are interest only, not repayment. In other words, you pay only the interest each month and clear the capital debt when the property is sold.
Buy-to-Let for Individuals
Whether you are a first time landlord or a seasoned property professional, the Buy-to-Let team at Property Mortgages can advise you on the best available mortgage products currently on the market.
Whole market access
85% maximum LTV
5-25 year terms
Borrow between £5,000 and £1m
No upfront fees
Same day in principle lending agreement
How can Property Mortgages help?
Property Mortgages are able to arrange buy to let, and corporate buy to let mortgages on an independent whole of market basis with LTV’s of up to 85% without additional security. With additional security we can help you source mortgage loans up to 100% LTV of the value or purchase price.
Choose A Mortgage
We can offer advice and comprehensive solutions for all of your financial planning needs. We are dedicated to placing your best interests first.
We love to hear from you
80 Ormond Drive, Hampton,
PropertyMortgages.io is a trading name of Optimal Financial Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Some products are not regulated by the FCA. Copyright © 2020PropertyMortgages.io. All rights reserved.
Optimal Financial Services Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06472363. The registered office address is Office 6, North Colchester Business Centre, 340 The Crescent, Colchester, CO4 9AD.
Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties. If you use these links you leave our website. These links are provided for your information and convenience only and are not an endorsement by Optimal Financial Services Limited of the content.
The information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.